Exclusive interview with Johan Engstrom at Virginia Tech Center
Johan Engstrom, Group Leader at Virginia Tech Center for Truck and Bus Safety in the USA gave us the opportunity to speak to him about technical developments in self-driving commercial vehicles and platooning technology.
Read the full interview and get some answers to the following topics:
- Major technical issues in creating multi-brand platoons
- How to accommodate trucks with different engine and brake capacities
- Software challenges for developing increasing levels of automation
- Infrastructure advancements within the future
- Challenges and benefits in the area of C-ITS for platooning and automated driving systems
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.